Monday, January 23, 2006

IAP is ROCKING MY SOCKS!

Highlights:
Ballroom dancing PE, I <3 the Cha Cha.
Losing calories during kickboxing. Intense dude.
Not logging as many lonely lab hours. Hooray!
Going out to eat alot. quincy/fanuel, prudential, harvard square, and branching out with my culinary explorations.
Meeting so many new people. Oh I do love it.
Erin and I officially have "righted" our room! It's back to its beautiful bunk-less state. The world is good again.
Going out to dimsum with buddies.
Sleeping excessivly til my eyelids get screwed up.
Being blissfully ignorant of any other work I need to take care of.

To look forward to...
Sorority Recruitment yay SK!
and..wrapping up all the lose ends before next semester begins.

COME VISIT ME WHILE I"M CAREFREE AND NOT STRESSED OUT CRAZY.
That is all. :).

1 comment:

bets said...

YOU IDIOT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO VISIT ME