Friday, August 19, 2005

So I'm officially moved back into good ole room 314 (breathes deep sigh of relief). It's such a beautiful beautiful room, I can see the lovely charles, and I bunked the beds so it's infinetly sweeter than before..wahahaa. And it's very empty without my other half (ms. erin koksal) and so if anyone ever needs to stay over..please keep me company!
and I'm loving the kids in third west already- not to mention some interesting neighbors ;)...


-but as of now I'm back in Chelmsford. Hung out with buddies right when I got back thanks to my kaaaa and had some weird fun in a grocery store. Am now waiting anxiously to have my last two wisdom teeth removed tomorrow morning at 11:30 yayyyyyyyyy. Please come feed me one of these things (sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, soup, popsicles, icecream, water, juice, yeah it needs to be soft mushy or liquid :)).

I CAN'T WAIT FOR ORIENTATION, RAA STUFF, RUSH AHHHH - just had to get that out of my system wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

2 comments:

vivian said...

hey je! haha i made a blog just so i could comment! don't you feel special??? hehe i'm coming on tuesday!!! wheeeee...i'm so excited!! i'm not sure where the car goes and how my belongings will show up in my room but maybe i can just go abracadabra and *poof* my things will apparate to my room in Next! yay! haha right. anyhow SEE YOU SOON! yay! *mwah*

Anonymous said...

hey jessica leee, kewl website!!! haha, don't have too much fun at mit before school starts. and come visit me and glo in our superawesome suite! :-) //megan